They Are A National Organization Welcoming All Women. They offer activities for all levels of experience and ambition. Come Join them and enjoy making new friends.
Women Outdoors was incorporated in 1980 to provide a clearinghouse for women whose vocation or avocation lay in the outdoors. With Women Outdoors you can:
- Develop your outdoor skills
- Expand your leadership potential
- Promote environmental awareness
- Join a group of women who share similar interests and goals
Become part of their growing network of women who through the outdoors are building bridges between members of diverse outdoor skills, ages, lifestyles and cultures.
A Woman Outdoors membership entitles you to:
- Participate locally in day activities, weekend trips, slide shows and meetings.
- Attend regional gatherings, workshops, skill building seminars, leadership training weekends and extended trips.
- Become part of their network of outdoor women, receive the semi-annual Women Outdoors magazine, become eligible for scholarships to participate in other organized activities, and connect with other outdoors women.